Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Make Music In Your Heart

Music introduces variety to our hectic days. It inspires us and makes our thoughts flow. Music releases the mind and allows it to be completely immersed in creative and chaotic thought...

I was weary to go to an orchestra concert one night. My friends bought me a ticket a week before and the night had come. It was not that I did not like orchestra concerts, I just felt like had some better things to do. I paid five dollars for the ticket and thought I paid too much. When I got there the auditorium was filled. The audience was buzzing and I began to buzz. The stage was set up beautifully.

Fake stars were hanging from the ceiling and would shine as they turned in random spinning motions. The choir was lit up with blue lights that looked like the reflection of the ocean on an aquarium wall. The director came out and introduced the night and the show began. Every song struck a chord. They would trigger an emotion deep down inside of me or make me think new thoughts. What is it about music that delights the soul. Music is freedom of the mind. Throughout the day, the mind is constantly working out daily problems and wearing itself out. Our comfort in the world is lightened by the sound of beautiful music.

Music introduces variety to our hectic days. It inspires us and makes our thoughts flow. Music releases the mind and allows it to be completely immersed in creative and chaotic thought.It aligns our emotions through beats. It changes the way we think through lyrics. Singing fills the heart with passion and allows us to express our deepest emotions. It does not matter if your voice is good or bad, singing brings harmony to the heart. My hope is that the world may embrace music and allow it to reach it's fullest potential. Keep it in schools. Find music in your own life. Music helps to fulfill the many backgrounds of our lives. As human beings, lets sing. Lets sing for God, peace, joy and meaning. Sing alone. Rejoice and sing. Lets make music in our hearts.

http://www.1888articles.com/make-music-in-your-heart-0y8d7p465r.html